- What is a typical seminar size and format?To preserve the intimacy of a traditional seminar, our seminars have no more than 25 students.
- How big is the time commitment?Each seminar meets once a week for four to six weeks. Each meeting lasts 90 minutes.
- What background in the humanities do I need?We currently offer introductory seminars for everyone.
- Will I need to purchase course materials?Yes. We make this as painless as possible.
- How do I connect to the live course?Through Zoom. When you register, we will give you the Zoom link, and in case it is helpful, a brief video guide to using Zoom.
- What is the cocktail hour?It's our version of an office hour. At the cocktail hour, you can talk with your instructor and classmates in a casual setting about anything under the sun.
- I have a different question